- Why the heck am I up at 5am? I dunno, I woke up somewhere around 4am and couldn't get comfy again, turns out Andy was awake too, we snuggled for a while then he got up to make coffee and canned cinnamon rolls. Of course I dozed off while they were baking and the oven timer woke me back up. Now that I've had coffee I'll never get back to sleep. *yawn*
- Just placed an order with L*ands E*nd for the twins - school backpacks and dresses for my brother's wedding in May. Backpacks were on sale, free shipping, and I had enough rewards points to cover the tax. SCORE!
- Wyatt has his heart set on wearing a tie and some kind of vest & jacket for the wedding. Guess I'll start looking. Didn't see anything suitable on LE's site.
- I was scheduled less than 1 hour at work this week. A blessing because the kids are on early release this week for parent teacher conferences but not so great because my next check will be less than $10. Oh well. Can't win 'em all. :)
- Holly's new medication has not had the same side effects as the first one, thank goodness and I think we're already starting to see a change in her moods/attitudes.
- Wyatt got a biiiiig wake up call with an F on his report card this week. His biggest problem in all subjects seems to be remembering to turn things in. Oh but for Science he missed an open book test back in January that was a big % of his grade and he "forgot" to go take it on his own time ie before/after school or lunch time. I could see on the on-line grades it was a missing assignment but he didn't tell me he could make it up. Guess what he did when I got back from that conference??? Guess what grade came up from an F to a D the next day??
- Andy is the volunteer Range Master for the local outdoor archery range. Spring has sprung and it's time to get it cleaned up and ready for the summer. Here I am last year:
8. I shoot a PSE Rally still working on bringing my draw weight up to the legal minimum, bow hunting may be in my future yet. I think I still prefer a shotgun.
9. My girls are budding archers as well! That yellow arrow in the circle was one of theirs. Can't remember whose now. :)
10. I need Nashville advice!! We really only have 1 whole day free, we're hoping to hit the road fairly early and head out to the Jack Daniel's distillery stopping for breakfast on the way, heading back sometime around lunch time then spend the afternoon/early evening exploring. Anything we just have to see/do?!
Live well, Laugh often, Love much!!




2 comments:
I've never been to Nashville before and I admit it isn't high on my list of places to visit, but I know Naughty Pixie wants to see the Grand Ol' Opry. Whatever you see and do, make sure to have fun and take lots of photographs. :)
I love these 10 Things. It's fun to read and get to know you a bit better. Had to read this weeks and last weeks but now caught up.
Glad meds are working for you daughter. Depression in a teen is a very delicate thing. You are doing what's right. Also remember, do not get to the point where you are walking on egg shells. It's not good for the full family when it's tough like that.
A 15K, WOW!!! Good luck.
I love bow praticing. I don't hunt but Mike and I shoot it a lot during the summer. I'm not very good yet but pratice, pratice will do the job.
Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment