![]() |
| In our seats between sets, Seats A & B Front Row Section 22 on the Mezzanine. Great view!! |
3. The Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Resort was amazing! So many acres of tropical atrium to explore! Lots of shops! Some were reasonably priced, some were committing highway robbery! ($10 for 3oz bag of jerky!?!?) Sadly there are only a few pics since I left my camera at my bro's house after the concert and didn't have it back yet. These were taken with my iPod Touch. There are a few more on Andy's phone.
4. I never made it to the pool though I spent a lot of time looking at it from a treadmill in the gym. (It was full of kids anyway even in the lap lanes.) Twice. Yup I worked out 2x while on vacation, I really wanted to run outside but Andy was all kinds of against me running alone in a strange city since I wasn't going to attempt to pack my Jogger Fogger on the plane. Plus I wasn't expecting colder weather than back home and didn't pack my hat & gloves which I would have needed!
5. The kids had a great time with my mom and I really don't think they missed us much if at all. My mom is pretty awesome so I don't blame them a bit.
6. This week was another holiday change over week at work. Same old story a ton of work, a lot of stress, and not quite enough hours assigned. *sigh* I got to meet my boss finally yesterday and she made me feel all kinds of better about my stores and how I've been doing. *sigh of relief*
7. I have a repeat race this Saturday. I'll be doing the Birch Bay Road Race again. I was training for a PR over my time from last year. I'm trying to stay positive because you never know how fast you'll be on race day but I'm not confident I can pull it off since I injured my left calf running the course last Saturday. It felt tight during that run which happens sometimes but the pain lingered until yesterday and now my let hamstring is sore. I see serious stretching in my near future.
8. The kids sent my camera for a swim in the dog water dish yesterday so I'm seriously shopping for a replacement. Leaning towards another Canon Powershot of some kind. I like the reviews I'm seeing for the nicer ones with Wifi capabilities but they have to be charged like a phone. I hated that about my camera 2 cameras ago, I much prefer to just change batteries. If anyone has any recommendations for a reasonably priced point and shoot with batteries and Wifi let me know!
9. This week is also Spring Break for my spawn. I've been at work all day every day up until today. My mom took each of the three younger ones all day by themselves. Did I mention she's awesome? Just taking one of them out of the mix, doesn't matter which one, really cuts down on the bickering & fighting. Holly has been a trooper holding down the fort. She and my mom deserve some extra credit right there!
10. I had a horrible dream last night about being at a race away from home. Andy went to pick my race packet up for me then refused to come back to get me from the hotel because he didn't want to lose his parking spot. I had no socks on. I had a rogue toenail paining me. I had to pee in a toilet in the public hallway of the hotel room. (Not the first time I have dreamed of using a toilet out in public, what does THAT mean?) I forgot my Garmin. I had not shirt/jacket and it was raining. Finally I was in the fray of the race but I was helping some girls push concrete blocks. We were getting passed by people in stilettos and blind people being led by helpers. I dunno what the f&ck is going on in my subconscious mind besides some race anxiety but when I woke up I was so relieved it wasn't real!
Anyway, Happy Thursday folks!
Live, Laugh, Love





No comments:
Post a Comment