Friday, April 26, 2013

Hit By a Bus or Maybe "Just" a Virus

Been sick since Wednesday. Suffice it to say it's been baaaaad. Bad enough to go see the Dr since whatever the hell this is hit hard and fast rendering me a nearly sobbing mess from body aches in a little less than 8 hours. "Just a virus." she says. Didn't test for influenza which was what I was afraid it might be hence the appointment in case Tamiflu might have helped. Fluids, rest, and acetaminophen. *sigh*

Julie found this cool word thingy so I had to go try it out.
You can make your own at wordle.net
        Wordle: Untitled
 
 
  

4 comments:

jennxaz said...

hope you feel better soon! have a great weekend!

MBFL said...

Hope you feel better soon

Sam said...

Feel better soon :(

Unknown said...

Being sick sucks but the dr probable didn't bother testing for flu because tankful will only help if taken in the first day or two I believe.