1. One of my little brothers is getting married tomorrow. I can't decide what to wear. Help? I know these are crappy pics but the only camera I have at the moment is my iPod touch.
Wedding at 5pm then the reception, all indoors. Holly is wearing a long black cotton dress, Wyatt is wearing a new navy suit, Andy will also be in a navy suit, and the little girls are wearing cotton sundresses with little sweaters over them. Averill will probably wear a pair of leggings under her too 'cause that's how she rolls. :) Both of these dresses comfy enough but the shoes with the black one may not be the best for an extended wear time. The best I can come up with from their wedding site is "dressy casual".
2. I'm all recovered from being sick last week but my back is still giving me some trouble. Today is the best it's been, I can bend and move but it still feels a little wonky. I'm taking a rest day today.
3.We had to order a new fridge last Tuesday. The water dispenser in the old (12 yrs old at least) one sprung a leak. Not thrilled we had to go another $1200 in debt but was necessary. New one should be more energy efficient as well.
4. Nothing to report about work. I work, they pay me.
5. Nothing to report on the band front. It's still in there not giving much for restriction. I have gone back to better bandster practices. I saw 157 the night we got back from Nashville but was back down to 151 five days later. PMS, water retention, travel. Still I'd rather see 151 from bloat & be not my everyday weight. One of these days I'll get more serious and use a paycheck to go get a fill, maybe. We shall see.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


3 comments:
Love that black dress! And yes on the work end....Yowza.
Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com
Probably too late...but I like the black, too. :-) Hope you have a great time!
Too late, but the black dress was lovely on you!
Post a Comment