- I have decided not to let my lack of a home gym keep my from trying to achieve my strength training goals. On the recommendation of Cece "Chubby" McGee I bought the Sworkit Pro app on my iPod. It's great. I did 20 mins of HIIT cardio with it yesterday, today I have that oh so delicious muscle soreness that makes me remember every mountain climber, jumping jack, slap push up, and ice skater I did yesterday. I did an upper body strength work out on Tuesday that I'm still feeling too. Followed both with a 10 min full body stretching routine too.
- The camera I thought the kids killed by dropping it in the dogs' water dish a few weeks ago still works! Woo Hoo! I was really being bugged by being camera-less.
- I can't wait for the real summer weather to arrive in the Pac NW. All this rain and gloominess is getting really, really old!! For goodness sakes it was in the 70's in Anchorage, AK yesterday!! Send some of that down here, why don't ya Mrs Mother-Nature?!
- OK I have to do a fourth, Andy just called me to give me some big news regarding his work/job. I'm not going to go into detail until it's for sure but it's major for him and our family. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Live, Laugh, Love
3 comments:
Oh, poop! You linked me on a day that I chose to post a really controversial topic. LOL! People are going to think I'm a meanie if they read it. Oy!
I'm glad you like the app. I found it by accident and I love it. No lie, I feel much stronger since I started using it. I think it has to do with that muscle confusion stuff...I dunno...I'm not an expert. But I know that doing different exercises each time (and never knowing what I'm going to get next or how many times I'll get it within a session) is really adding some OOMPH to my routine. I love the app! I'm glad you like it, too. Work it!
Funny, I kind of hate real 'summer' -- my faves are spring and fall... too hot in summer.
I like '3 things thursday' better than 10-- too much pressure!!
Oh how I wish we had summer. It's been so wet and cold here.
Way to go on all the exercise. You are doing awe3some.
Take care and good luck in all your new adventures.
Blessings!!
Post a Comment