Monday, June 10, 2013

Friend Makin Monday






If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


1. When is your birthday?  June 30th
2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet?  I like to celebrate but not in a huge way.
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No and while I would appreciate the thought & planning it would take someone I really hate to be the center of attention.
4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well?  I’m a Cancer. Yes.
5.  Do you tell the truth about your age?  Yes, don't see any point to lying. I'll be 37, btw.
6.  Share your best birthday memory. Last year I set my hopes and expectations quite low so I was quite pleased with how my family chose to help me celebrate.
7.  Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist. Running gear/shoes, itunes gift cards.
8.  What is your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate, white or lemon with cream cheese frosting.
9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be?A happy place with my family.
10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Of course, if they remember the candles that is.

No comments: