- You can see in my post from earlier today I weighed myself yesterday. Just FYI I hit my goal weight (140 lbs) about 8 months after banding and maintained it for a while. Ever so slowly I gained back about 14 lbs. The lowest I have seen in more recent history was 145 lbs. I seem to be fighting the same 5-10 lbs every other "normal" person fights. I've been bouncing around 148-152 for quite some time. I truly believe that at least some of my gain has been in muscle though. Running & biking will do that. :)
- My kids are on summer break and my house is a disaster. I hate cleaning when they're home, they screw it back up just as fast as I clean. grrrrr Yes, they are all old enough and big enough to help out for sure but sometimes it's just not worth the fight to get them to help.
- Today it's 70 degrees, cloudy, and raining off and on. Muggy, disgusting, uncomfortable to say the least. Go the eff away clouds and let it dry out, PLEASE!
- I'm now into the slow season of my work, no major holidays until Halloween so my calls/hours will be short which means itty bitty paychecks, almost not worth it, KWIM?
- Holly keeps a little box for her cat in her room. She is pretty good about keeping it scooped but it still smells. The litter smells bad/weird all on its' own. And with today's weather it's just grossing me out completely.
- My birthday is this Sunday. Andy made arrangements for a present that required special arrangements, I appreciate it, but had he asked before setting it up I would have declined. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? We have no nothing planned in particular for how we'll spend the day. I expect nothing else from him and absolutely nothing at all from the kids so I shouldn't be disappointed. My mom will probably make me a cake or something.
- My kids have been invited to be on parade floats for a 4th of July parade in Pt Roberts, WA. I don't think we'll be doing it though since I don't have a passport. The kids don't need one so Andy could take them alone but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.
- All I can smell right now is cat litter. GAG
- I could really use some kid free R&R and someone to come clean and organize the house for me.
- I wish I could have attended Fitbloggin'! Portland is a mere 4.5 ish hour drive from here, so close yet so far away. I hope you all have a ton of fun!
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Ten Things Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment