 |
| At Birch Bay after dinner. |
.JPG) |
| Me & my handsome date |
Yuppers, this past Sunday marked the 37th anniversary of me coming into this world! I tried not to do chores and since my washer is broken it wasn't hard not to do laundry. LOL I did load/unload the dishwasher once. Andy made me breakfast in bed then we went for a
26 mile bike ride, our longest single ride ever. After coming home & cleaning up we went out for lunch and later dinner too. My mom made me the most sinfully delicious cinnamon roll cake with cream cheese frosting. I may have had 2 pieces, one before dinner and one after. Lydia gave me a bright orange flamingo goblet. <3 p="">
Bad things come in three, right? We had to replace the fridge in May and now my washer is broken (drain pump, new one on the way) and the water heater is leaking (new one coming next week). I know I do a lot of laundry, the machines are always running but shit on a shingle folks, I took 3 days worth to the laundromat and had to use 2 triple loaders, 1 double, and a single too. BUT it was all done being washed in less than 30 minutes and I brought it home to dry.
Happy 4th of July!! Be safe!3>
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! And Happy 4th!
Happy Birthday!!! You look great. 26 miles ride...you would have had to come back with the car for me. LOL
Post a Comment