Friday, July 12, 2013

Things Are Looking Up

The washer is fixed! The part came in during the week but Andy & I waited until today to tear into the machine. You'd think LG thinks their shit don't break judging by the amount of dismantling we had to do to get to the drain pump. It was a simple swap once we got there but geez it took over 30 minutes just to get to it. Been running loads ever since.

The new water heater came in as well. We're going to tackle that either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning. The scary part about that is how much of the floor we'll have to cut out and replace. Nothing we can't handle just a pain in the butt. Oh the joys of home ownership!

Ragnar is just a week away! I am so glad I didn't get in on it until the last minute I don't think I could have stood this level of anticipation for months! I am so excited! I even get a running skirt that matches my team mates. The gal who dropped out was a size smaller than me and I was going to use the skirt she ordered anyway but my captain was able to get me my size. She talked to the people at runningskirts.com who agreed to send out the exchange before getting the return back so I could have it in time for the race. Great customer service, don't you think?! 

Have a great weekend!!

Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment:

BandedIceGirl said...

haha I love it when you blog about Ragnar cause I find it funny since it is a common Icelandic (Norse) men's name (comes from the vikings).

Cant wait to hear how it went :D