Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five

Well howdy there y'all. How's the first day of summer treating you so far? It's a grey but not rainy day here in the Pacific Northwest. :) I think I'll focus my Friday Five on my eating and exercise as of late.

1. Exercise is going well. Been running, bicycling, elliptcalling, & cross training with Sworkit & Jillian's 30 Day Shred.

2. Eating has been pretty good, I have fallen off the rails a bit here and there with treats and desserts but nothing radical. Lots of protein, veggies, & fruit. :)

3. I haven't weighed myself in quite a while now. I can feel/see my mid-section changing, the skin seems looser and the indent all the way around at belly button level seems to be thinning. My thighs are touching again but I'm pretty sure that it's muscle gain not fat. My clothes still fit well and I'm feeling great.

4. I'm 760 miles into my 2000 mile goal for 2013. I think I need to bump up my efforts a bit if I'm going to make that goal.

5. Ummm keep thinking positive thoughts & cross your fingers for that job thing I mentioned before. We're still waiting on pins and needles!

Have a fun, safe weekend everyone!

Live, Laugh, Love!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm in almost to 900 miles for the year so far so am going to make it and break it, hopefully.
I love reading the get to know you things. Like it's just 8 days to your birthday and since I never remember anything I'm going to wish you an early Happy Birthday. 37 is an awesome age. ENJOY!!
Take care and have a blessed weekend!

Beth Ann said...

I need to focus on some more fruits and veggies! I tend to forget about them. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work. I'm so far off track at the moment I can't even see the dust, but I'll pick myself up and get back on the horse soon, I'm sure!