I don't know why I trusted it again all year because last year right at the end I realized it wasn't updating as quickly as I thought it was. I padded when I didn't really need to and will end up way exceeding my 2000 mile goal for the year. As it stand right now I have logged 2001 miles run, biked, hiked, walked, ellipticalled.
It was going to be another couple of days but after my 4 mile run this morning I logged it and told Andy I only had 14 miles left to go. He challenged me to go get on the bike trainer and knock them out. Challenge accepted and of course I had to do 15 just to make sure. LOL
I still have one week to go and have 32 marathon training miles planned plus a couple of cross training bike rides.
WHOOP! I DID IT!
Did you meet your goals for 2013??
4 comments:
Yay Sarah! Good work on the miles!
Woohoo!! You go girl!!
I'm thinking of doing a mileage goal for 2014, maybe it'll get my butt to the gym..
You did awesome!!! I exceeded my walking/running self challenge. Not positive what I'll plan for next year. Keep it up Sarah.
Blessings!!
Hoping that 2014 will let me get back on the running wagon. I have notified my running peeps that I will be ready to be back this year. When I was banded in 2010, I too found a love for running. I did 2 Marathons, 4 Half Marathons, even a Tri!! Countless 5K and 10K's, I miss it so! Can't wait to get back in the groove. Even 20lbs will let me start back up (bad knee pain). Following your progress is inspiration.
Post a Comment