Thursday, December 5, 2013

Training, Training, Training

It's been a while, 5 weeks if you want specifics, since I last posted. This past Monday was the start of Week 8 of marathon training. Things are going well. I stopped getting on the scale. I'm not tracking my intake but I am being mindful when I eat. Jeans are still tight but losing weight is not part of marathon training. Fueling to build strong muscles and endurance are so that's what I'm trying to do. :)

Work is kind of busy. Multiple calls a week to each of my stores but the work isn't hard. *wink*

I just put together that I will be expected to be at work the day after my marathon. Hopefully I will be allowed to have partially set for Valentine's Day the previous week so it's not a super long day on my feet.

Not counting today's work out (not done yet) I am at 1,854 miles out my 2,000 mile goal for the year. Woo hoo!! The end is in sight. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for a goal for 2014 yet, 2000  miles has certainly been a challenge but it's been stressful trying to keep on track.

Have you started thinking about goals you want to set for yourself in 2014?

1 comment:

FreeJulie said...

Way to go! Thanks for posting again, you are always a good source of motivation for me. Good luck with your goals!