Do you know what is happening when a blogger like me falls off the radar? Bad things. Bad things. 4 months have passed since my last post and I'm still in a bad place. The 66 day habit thing from back in June fell apart while we were on vacation. I guess I wasn't mad enough. The only thing I know for sure is that I have nothing and no one to blame but myself. A fill won't help me at this point. Any tighter and I'll be on sliders and liquids which is totally not the point of the band.
Weight as of this morning. 177lbs. No. Just no. Alas, it is my reality. My regular clothes are ill fitting. My workout clothes make me look like a stuffed sausage. This must change. I feel terrible about myself.
Once again I am starting over. Today.
I starting a 5 day reset. It's not so much a pouch reset but a mind reset. I need some time to start to break some bad habits and change my attitude towards food again.
Exercise for me hasn't been too much of an issue except for injuries/illness this year which unfortunately have been frequent and annoying. In fact I'm still getting back on my feet from a cold that knocked me down for 2 weeks.
Next race is the Hot Chocolate 15k in Seattle on March 1st.
BTW Beat the Blerch was awesome. I'll have to come back and post a recap and some pictures.
Be well!
4 comments:
I'm with you! This is not an easy journey but we can do it!
Welcome back! Life happens... we all go through things, get side tracked, and what's important is getting back to where you need to be. Take some deep breaths and get yourself back in a good place!
Hang in there! And - I feel you! I have been struggling with food and exercise and life - and life isn't even all bad. Just can't seem to kick myself in the butt like I used to and the longer it takes the worse I feel. Uggg. But - you can do this - I know it!!
My feeling is that you just have to keep resetting until it clicks. The only failure is not trying. Keep at it!
Post a Comment