I'm not just a mom; I am a woman, I am a daughter, I am a granddaughter, I am a niece, I am a sister, I am an aunt, I am a friend, and I may even be an enemy. One year ago this month I suffered the loss of my estranged father to suicide. My brother-in-law passed away last month. My maternal grandmother is terminally ill. I had a tough childhood. I have four great kids who do their best to drive me nuts on any given day. I have a devoted husband who works hard to support our family but we don't always see eye to eye. I am over weight. I am a magnet for poor customer service and odd happenings. I have always seemed to skate by, putting forth the minimum amount of effort necessary to get the job done. I probably have issues therapy could help with but I don't see that happening. I am hoping that opening myself up to people, even anonymously, will help me sort out my thoughts and feelings about my life before it's too late to change. So that's why I'm here.
No comments:
Post a Comment