Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So far so good

One week down and I have worked out everyday for at least 10 mins, the longest being about 45 mins. I've been really good about sticking to the meal plan too. Except for yesterday when the Girl Scout cookies were calling to me from the freezer. Damn those lemon cremes. Yay me!

2 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Hi thanks for the comments on my blog :) Congrats to you for sticking with your work outs!! I too have been working on weight loss. In 2.5 years I've lost about 75 lbs then gained back about 20 last year when my dad had a heart attack/bypass surgery/colonectomy. I'm back in the weightloss game, sticking with work outs (30 min a day on my elliptical at least 3 days a week) so hopefully the weight will realize that I'm trying my damnedest to get rid of it and comply already! I too am a SAHM and understand how hard it is to put mommy time first. You are doing great, keep it up! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to be a follower of your blog. I'm always looking for like minded individuals on a weight loss journey like myself (I'm 5'2" and 240 lbs as of now, boo). If you don't want followers I understand that too, which is why I'm asking before I sign up :) cheers!

Sarah G said...

Please feel free to be a follower. Thanks for the encouragement!