Friday, April 20, 2012

Bring Your Own Crazy

Brought to us once again by the resplendent Drazil.....

1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?

I have one older and two younger brothers whom I grew up with. I have good relationships with them, I suppose, when we do see each other it's pleasant. We all live quite a ways apart. I have an older half-sister who I have never met in person, don't know her well at all, no real relationship there. I also have a step-sister she lives pretty close by, we see each other periodically & get along fine. 

2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?

Restaurant for sure. Pepperoni & black olives is my go-to, canadian bacon & pineapple second. I tend to avoid veggies on pizza if I can.

3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?

I watched a documentary about the 2011 Hawaiian Iron Man the other day. Watching the "age grouper" finishers especially the ones they have spotlighted with amazing stories of triumph made me cry out of joy.

I think I've cried out of sadness recently but I've already put it out of my mind.



4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?


We own hunting weapons, hubby says the 12 ga shotgun is "mine" but I don't claim it really, it is what I harvested both of my deer with. Yes I know how to use it with great effectiveness even. I can also load and shoot anything else we own.

I DO know gun safety! My finger should NOT have been on the trigger here, unloaded or not.




5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!

 My week has been pretty low key. I have been resting my ankle so no run since last Thursday. I have used the elliptical and gone for a couple of bike rides in addition to 2 pilates classes. My ankle is feeling better but I'm not going to risk relapse so I'll take it easy for another few weeks until I can see my new podiatrist on May 18th.


I've been keeping up on reading blogs and commenting where I can.  Have a great weekend everyone!!


Live, Laugh, Love

1 comment:

Julie said...

Guns, love them. We own a "few". I don't hunt big game, just birds and rabbits, squirrels, turtles and such. I loved reading your answers. I love the get to know you stuff. I have a bit more to read but have to head to the bus in about 10 minutes so will be back later.
Thanks for the b-day wishes. That was sweet of you. Have a great and blessed day!!