2. Andy & I popped in to see the twins at school yesterday during their class parties. I felt really bad for Averill because I didn't realize that the costume I thought she was going to wear from our dress up clothes didn't fit her anymore and all we had that did fit her was a cape = lame! We ran to Rite Aid and grabbed the only girl costume that would fit her - Athena.
| Averill was thrilled for the costume change. |
![]() |
| But Lydia's reaction was more enthusiastic. |
3. I took the kids out to trick-or-treat while Andy stayed home to answer our door, which was a moot point since nobody showed up until after we got home. They waited until it stopped raining. My kids are nothing if they aren't hard core, dedicated trick-or-treaters. Must get it from me, I tot-ed in knee deep snow more than one year as a kid. :)
4. I gave myself the day off from abstaining from candy. I ate as many Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's Pieces, Hershey bars, Almond Joys as I could get the kids to give up. I don't feel one bit guilty. The kids' bags are all sitting right here and have been all day and I haven't been tempted in the slightest. Got my chocolate fix and it's all good.
5. I flip flop between Country and I guess what you'd call the Top 40's. I'm not nearly as country or as hip as listening to these genres in the car or around the house makes me feel. hahahahahaha Today I'm a little bit country.
6. As much as I was into the whole hunting thing I have never been so grateful for the season to end. I can wash my hair with shampoo and use conditioner with products that don't double as body wash that smells like Gak. I can also use facial moisturizer, my favorite lip goo, lotion, regular antiperspirant and shave my legs. OK, so that last one was just me being lazy but still. Plus I can drink enough water to support my body to run/work out. I was seriously lacking in the exercise dept the last couple of weeks.
7. I celebrated my return to running by downing 32 oz of water after breakfast and hitting the treadmill for a 65 min, 6.34 mile work out. Then I drank 8 oz of chocolate milk and another 32 oz of water after lunch. I'm working on my 3rd bottle of water as we speak.
8. There are 60 days left on 201 and I have 158 miles to cover to make my 1400 mile goal for the year. I need to average just over 2mi/day to make it. Barring injury, no sweat!
9. Lydia has been bugging me to sign her up for a race for months. I just found a local
10. American Horror Story: Asylum = yes, yes, yes! My Dexter replacement series since we don't get Showtime anymore. Loved Season 1 too!!


2 comments:
sorry you didn't get it! but love the pics and the running commencing! good for you!
I have never made a kill, but I so love going with the hunters. I love the sport (if that is what it is) of hunting your food, outwitting it, and putting it in the freezer. Farm girl through and through.
Post a Comment