I confess I've been in denial and in hiding, avoiding posting. My weight is up a
couple pounds from my fill. Sucks. Only have myself to blame. I let too
many bad eating habits back in (grazing/snacking around the band, too many treats, carbs, carbs, carbs) and let my exercise habits go by the
wayside. Yes, I've been recovering from some significant injuries but
it's really no excuse. I recently committed to exercising everyday for
66 days which is what scientists have found is the average needed to
form a habit. I will also be diligently logging my intake as well. So
far, so good. I won't weigh again for a week or two. I will be able to
tell I'm doing it right when my fat jeans are too big. *sigh*
Our
Hawaiian vacation is all booked. In the interest of security I won't
post the exact dates or where we'll be but you can bet your sweet bippy
I'll have my toes in the water, ass in the sand with a cold
drink in my hand for a good portion of the week we'll be there.We won't be going to a luau, I decided I 'm not dropping nearly $500 on a buffet meal just to have my kids complain that they're hungry as soon as we get back to the condo. Because they will, trust me. Deep sea fishing may or may not happen. A submarine trip will definitely happen. I'm not pre-booking a bunch of activities we'll just do what seems like fun at the time.
The kids are done with school. My oldest is enrolling in Running Start which will get her started taking classes at the local technical college next Fall. The only credits they college can't provide is PE so she'll have to take a 1st period PE class for the next two years but in 2016 she should graduate high school AND have taken all the pre-reqs and the 1st year of classes for an AA in Veterinary Science. She is a smart girl and we are so proud of her! The twins finished up 2nd grade and will move up to the elementary school and Wyatt escaped 7th grade by the skin of his teeth. Next year will be his last in the middle school!
Our chickens are nearly old enough to start producing eggs! I have to be honest here, I had no idea how big they were really going to be, sure I read the stats but 8-10lbs sounded small!! LOL They are huge!
I've got a busy first day of summer vacation today so I must get moving. We are hosting a 3-D archery shoot this weekend and I've got to get started getting prepped.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures from Hawaii! Wow, Holly's taking her future very seriously - I love it!!
Hawaii!! OMG! Good for you. Don't hide from these posts. Face them head on! I hid and gained. Call yourself out. You're worth it!
I feel off the wagon too, you aren't alone! Thanks for the info about 66 days to form a habit! I've worked out everyday the past 20ish days and I plan to do that through the summer. Have fun in Hawaii!!!
-Breanne
www.ladylapband.com
Good morning Sarah. I can't wait to see pictures too. I hope you have an awesome time.
You will do amazing, we all mess up but you're heads in the game, you'll get to where you want to be.
Summer vacation, I love it but this year having 3 part time jobs till school starts back up is hectic.
Take care Sarah. Blessings!!
Post a Comment