Honestly we may never be able to take all 6 of us on a trip like this again so we crammed as many activities into the week as we could. We went deep sea fishing (all the girls and I got seasick), ziplining, took a submarine ride, snorkeled, and on my birthday Andy took the two of us on a helicopter tour to see the volcanoes and the Kohala Coast.
We flew into Kona and stayed about 30 mins North of the airport at the Aston Shores at Waikoloa. We had a 2bd, 2ba condo with a full kitchen and laundry machines in the unit. Perfect! The furnishings were a bit outdated but usable and we didn't feel like we had to walk on eggshells or be careful not to touch anything. :)
On a different note I had a PT appt 2 days after we got back and despite not doing the exercising she prescribed while we were gone my ankle was stronger. She cleared me to start run/walk intervals again. YAY! I came back at 171.3 ugh, back to basics eating wise and back into the habit of near daily exercise! I fell off my 66 day challenge while on vacation, it was too damn hot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment