Sunday: On Your Own swim
Monday: Team meetings (will turn into Spin next week)
Tuesdays: On Your Own running
Wednesday: Coached Swim
Thursdays: On Your Own biking
Friday: Rest day (Have had meetings but not after next Fri)
Saturday: Spin (these change to outdoor rides in a few weeks)
I'm already tired.
In a few weeks we will start doing mini-bricks which is two disciplines back to back on OYO and coached days.
I missed my first OYO swim due to the Super Bowl but I did run 5 miles on the treadmill before going to a party. Other than changing up the prescribed 30-40 minutes run to better prepare me for the Hot Chocolate 15k in a little less than 3 weeks I have stuck to the plan. :)
FYI running lungs and swim lungs are different. Swimming 25 yards gets me huffing and puffing! Not good as it leads to choking on pool water. It will get better in due time, I know.
Have a great week everyone!
FYI running lungs and swim lungs are different. Swimming 25 yards gets me huffing and puffing! Not good as it leads to choking on pool water. It will get better in due time, I know.
Have a great week everyone!
3 comments:
I so want to do this! But I probably won't, so I will live vicariously through you. :)
I can bike and I can swim but I'm a wimp at running. Maybe I should try again since I've lost 28 pounds. Hmmmm. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for stopping by Sarah. I can't swim for very long, it seems the water is so heavy or maybe the air or ??? Heck I don't know but it's something. You will do awesome, I know you will. Keep training, I will cheer you on. You go girl.
Blessings my friend!
Post a Comment