Friday, February 27, 2015

Finishing Week 5 Already?

Holy wow. Things are going well then I suppose if time flew by that fast! I am seeing improvements in my swimming for sure. I ordered clipless pedals for my bike yesterday and will buy the shoes once they come in. Scary stuff but if I want to be faster I need to be more efficient. We haven't had any coached runs yet but that will change tomorrow. We are doing a mini-brick which will be an outdoor ride immediately followed by a run. Whew, I'm tired already. No really, trouble sleeping all week coupled with daily work outs have made this girl exhausted and cranky. I'm working on getting to bed earlier, if I had my druthers it would be easy but trying to get my little girls to go to bed earlier also has been a struggle.

I ordered and received my wetsuit. Not an attractive get up but necessary. LOL

Hot Chocolate 15k this Sunday! Meeting up with a gal (and a couple of her friends) from my Tri team to run it. She's going down to Seattle on Sat to pick up packets and will spend the night. I'll be meeting her at her hotel to get my stuff and hand it off to the husband for safekeeping.  Also making plans to meet Julie and Kim if even just for a few minutes! :) :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tracey@bariatricfoodforlife.com said...

You're amazing and an inspiration.

Beth Ann said...

Love it!! You truly inspire me, chica!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Just stopping by to say hi and see what's new. Hope your Hot Chocolate run was awesome, which I know in my heart you were wonderful.
Keep up the great work Sarah.
Blessings!!!