And just for fun here's a picture of some of the hubster & the twinkies posing with the pheasant he shot on Sunday. We hiked the fields where they release the pheasants (they are not native to our area) for two hours, those little girls are troopers who can't wait to hunt when they're big enough.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Long Run Today
The twinkies were in school today so I took advantage of the alone time to get out and go for a long run this morning. I kept my pace comfortable, completing 7 miles in 1 hour, 19 minutes for an average pace of 11:17. Here's something I've come to realize in the past couple of weeks... there seems to be a direct correlation between my running pace and the pain I experience in my hip after a run. Though I felt no pain while running my PR 5k the other day by that evening my hip was stiff and sore, in fact it was still sore this morning. After my longer, slower paced runs I feel little to no pain in that hip. I don't know if my form is bad or if it's just the physical exertion of running faster but something is different. Any runners out there with an idea about what I'm doing to myself??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look so cute in the orange!
Great run!
Very nice pic.
I think it is amazing you ran that far.
I want to start running, because I would like to do some 5k to start. Any suggestions on how to begin.
I do have a little trouble with my ankle aching. I have a plate and screws for about 2 years now. Thanks.
Hi Sarah! Thanks for following my blog. Your girls are adorable, and you are an inspiration. I would love to be able to do a 5K some day!
Post a Comment