- I spilled water on my laptop keyboard. Despite my best efforts it's ruined, it will boot up but there are keys "stuck" rendering it a giant paperweight until I order a new keyboard. Why haven't I done that? Why is there such a big price difference between sites/stores selling them if they all do the same damn thing and will fit my computer? I got frustrated and gave up looking.
- I dropped my new iPod Touch (Christmas gift to myself, a refurbished 4th Gen) and cracked the screen to hell. Of course in the 4th generation the LCD screen and digitizer are one unit so I can't just replace the glass. Got a new one ordered and it has arrived, my dad is going to do the operation just need to get it over to him.
- Getting my weight machine is on hold until we get back from our trip. Right now I am saving all my paychecks for spending money while we're there.
- Imagine this ... ramped up work outs & cleaner eating have started a downward trend on the scale. Who woulda thought? But get this, I weigh less but my inner thighs are touching more and my jeans don't fit in the ass. It's all muscle baby. My thighs are ginormous I'm telling you.
OK so there you have what I thought of while I was on the treadmill this morning. Have a great day, ya'll!!
Live, Laugh, Love
2 comments:
Darn! Sorry about the iPod and the laptap. That stinks. :(
It's not a good time for electronics at your house, huh? I hate when that happens! Hopefully everything is fixed soon! :)
Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com
Post a Comment