Here were my 2012 goals:
- Stick to the Bandster rules, get back down to my original goal weight and maybe a bit lower
Run a race - already registered for a 10k on Feb 19th!Ended up as a 15k in March, the 10k was cancelledRun another race, maybe a half marathonNot in 2012 technically but I'm registered already for a half marathon in Feb.Keep toning & tighteningWorked on it off and on.Get my shoulder straightened out soI can strength train It fixed itself but strength training didn't really happen.Get a job!Part time, flexible!Run/walk/bike 800 milesBlew that number up! Ended at 1,427! BOO YA!- Keep in better touch with my extended family, specifically my Pop-pop & brothers
Here are some of my goals for 2013:
- Work harder on getting back down to my original goal weight of 140!
- Acquire a weight station (Bow flex or something similar)and begin weight training
- Learn and rock my new job!
- Tone & tighten
- Run/walk/bike 2000 miles!
What are your goals, fitness or otherwise, for 2013?
Live, Laugh, Love!!
5 comments:
I blew my goal out of the water too. Was 650 got 1055 and now this year will shoot for 1500. I'm excited to see if I can do it.
You are awesome Sarah. Good luck with your goals. I know you'll rock.
Take care and have a blessed evening!
You Crushed it last year ~ great goals for 2013 - 2K mile is totally doable - I'm shooting for the same #
Great goals! Happy New Year!
Great Goals! Happy New Year!
I think I'm going for a mileage goal of 1400. That's where I was in 2010 and 2012 (2011 was about 1700, but that was a weird year). I like your goals!
Post a Comment