Thursday, December 27, 2012

1400 Mile Goal Reached!

YEAH BABY! 1400 miles run/walked/hiked/biked/ellipticalled in the year 2012. My original goal was 1000 but I blew that away back in August. My cousin challenged me to up it, so I looked at my mileage from Aug-Dec 2011 (267 miles) and decided that 400 would be a challenge. I am currently analyzing my miles by sport and looking deciding how much to add to each one to keep me on my game. Here's how it broke down:

  • Running - 446  452
  • Biking - 722  742
  • Walking/hiking - 75
  • Elliptical - 158
I'll let you know what I'm shooting for in the next few days.

Oh and my sister in law invited me to participate in the Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic in July. I am seriously considering it. ARE YOU GAME JULIE?

My first half marathon is first on my list of events this year though. February 17th is coming up fast, people!

And in other fabulous news, I start my new job tomorrow!! YAY!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Good job!!

Dawnya said...

That's awesome Sarah!!!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.

FreeJulie said...

Dang, girl, you are tearing it up out there!! I am so impressed!!

Next month, I am registering for Cascade.org's Cascade Training Series, which starts in April, I believe. That's the training series for STP and RSVP (Seattle to Vancouver BC). I am more interested in the RSVP than STP, but am open to doing both. The training series divides you into teams that you ride the events with (Mr. W. is a team leader but I am not joining his team, so the training series does not turn into a 13-week group date, haha).

So, yes, let's do this thing!! I am very, very proud of you - you are such an inspiration and motivation to me.

Rhonda said...

Let us know how the first day goes, babe!

Congrats on your awesome work - 1400 miles. DAMN!

Kyla @ Mommys Weird said...

AMAZING!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS! on reaching that goal! That's quite an accomplishment! Be proud!

Jody V said...

Plus your hunting achievements you are my hero! Good for you!! I'm going to do a goal like you did for 2013. Your dedication is amazing!