1. Hello, my name is Sarah, I am a Lap-bander and I need a fill. I am way to hungry, way too soon.
3. I'm sick again. Just got over one cold only to be hit again. It sucks, I hate being sick.
4. I'm going to try to get in for a haircut today. Cue anxiety.
5. The twins' school is doing a production of The Aristocats and they both want to participate. I've gotten all of the paperwork turned in and the odds are good they will be part of the 50 kid limit. I've also volunteered to help during rehearsals.
6. Maya just keeps getting bigger. In just 4 short weeks she's gone from a rolly polly puppy to a much leaner, taller dog. She's starting to go stand by the back door when she needs to go out. She's not accident free but they're getting farther apart. YAY!
7. Miss Holly is still maintaining her 4.0. Couldn't be any prouder of my girl!
8. My Christmas shopping for the kids is done for the most part. I think I want to get Wyatt one more thing and he asked for something this morning that I think we can swing. ;)
9. I called in to Garmin yesterday thinking I needed to send my Forerunner 305 in for a battery change. Instead they had me do a master reset and said to try it again. If it still quits on me after 30 minutes I may actually need a new battery.
10. I want to run today but don't want to aggravate my knee if it's not truly better. It felt fine after icing and rest yesterday and feels OK now. Maybe just an easy, flat 2 or 3 miles?
Have a great day!

3 comments:
Loved the pic of your hair I saw on FB! Hope you had fun at the party. :D
You are beautiful. Good luck with a new hair cut.
Have a blessed weekend Sarah.
Sorry to hear you were sick and then sick again. There is some junk going around that takes forever to shake. Hopefully you're on the mend again.
Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment