Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Got the Job!

There were signs that this meeting was more to do hiring paperwork than an actual interview so I wasn't surprised when that's how things turned out. YAY ME!

In the interest of Vaguebooking I'll just say that I will be an merchandiser for a greeting card company.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the new job! :)

FreeJulie said...

Congratulations!! Very happy for you!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Happy Dance for you!!!

Evil Pixie said...

Hurrah! That is fantastic news!

Vanessa said...

Congrats! How exciting!

jennxaz said...

woot woot!!!! thats awesome!

Julie said...

I've been terrible at stopping by, I'm sorry.
You shot a deer, one shot..one kill...Awesome. GPA 4.0 is wonderful. Mike is getting a 3.6 in college. A goose, WOW!!!
You puppy is growing so fast. How big will she get when all grown up?
And I love, just love you guys running together. That was so fun to read about.
And a new job...it sounds perfect for you. Can't wait to hear more and I promise to stop by more often.
Take care Sarah. Have a blessed evening.