Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week 2 - Marathon Training

Plan:

Mon - 3 miles
Tues - Cross train
Wed - 3 miles
Thurs - Cross train or rest
Fri - 3 miles
Sat - 7 miles
Sun - Rest

Last week I ended up resting on Thursday and cross training on Sunday. Just the way it worked out.

I am so not motivated today. It's chilly outside, I know the garage will be too which is where I should be riding the bike. It took me 90 mins after the girls left on the bus to get my work out gear on. Now here I sit writing this instead. hrmmmm I know once I get going I'll not want to stop until my butt falls asleep. LOL 

On another subject near and dear to my heart ... deer season is in full swing I've been out all but 2 nights since it started on Oct 12th. (PT assessment/Brownie meeting) I've seen a doe and her fawn almost every time I've been out there. One particularly foggy night I also saw another doe by herself and another one with her twin fawns. Exciting to see but not legal to shoot. Gotta be a buck, any buck as long as he's got visible antlers, just buttons even. Soon they'll start coming into rut and start following the does around, then they'll actually come out before shooting hours are over. I will not give up!

OK OK OK I'll finish up this post and go get moving.... 

No comments: