2. Speaking of that yoga class, I dropped in at the local rec center for that. When the instructor put her dingy (as in *ding* not un-white) cymbal things away in a Crown Royal bag I snickered but only on the inside. I smiled on the outside when she was chanting/singing a yoga song and it was echoing through the gym. And I nearly laughed out loud when she said, "I'm going to play you a song now.", turned up her iPod and Chariots of Fire started playing while we meditated. I have decided that I'm not mature enough to handle yoga. LOL
3. It's Sibling Day and Throw Back Thursday over on the Facebook. I participated for the first time today. Here are my contributions:
![]() |
| That's me! |
![]() |
| All four of us! Josh, me, Andy, Nate |
![]() |
| Nathan |
![]() |
| Andrew |
5. The chicks are getting big! And the coop is complete.There are more pics but I won't torture you. I wish I could take a pic of the birds but my camera is missing.
6. I am making running friends in my community finally! YAY!
7. I need a new computer. STAT Or at least a new keyboard for this one. Ever since we changed it the last time the cursor is jumpy, I'll be filling in an order form and all of a sudden the cursor is in a box that I've already filled out or is back at the beginning of a sentence I'm almost done with. For someone who still looks at the keys while I type and not the screen it is super annoying having to fix it. Plus frequently used keys now have to be hit double hard to work. You don't know how many e's I have to go back and add in.
8. You wouldn't believe the butt-hurt that got stirred up with the Beat the Blerch registration fiasco. People whining about not getting in blah, blah, blah. So they added a 2nd race but because the original was scheduled on a Sunday the new one will be on Saturday thereby rendering the Sunday race not the First race. People are whining and wanting to be switched to the Sat race so they are in inaugural race as promised and the don't have to run on a "trampled" course. Puh-leeze! I was a little miffed at first but got over it when I realized I that all that really matters is that I will GET to run. Being able and getting to run is an honor and a privilege, it's not a given and it can be taken from you in an instant.
9. Remember April 15, 2013? Yeah, every thing can be taken away in an instant. Lives, limbs, safety, security. Live each day like it matters. It does.
10. Night all!!
Live, Laugh, Love






3 comments:
I have a hard time not cracking up in yoga too! Glad you are able to be back exercising!
Hi!! I was cracking up at your yoga comments. I would totally be the same way.
Thank you Angela for the comment. I am much better today and am just going to give it my all and smile.
You will do so awesome at your race. You are so dedicated and enjoy running. I wish I did but when I run I hate it but maybe one day again.
Take care and have a blessed evening!!
Post a Comment