I was finally able to get all the way through the registration process for
Beat the Blerch!! I registered for the half marathon. Andy didn't think a 10k was worth a 4 hour round trip drive but didn't want to wait around for 5+ hours while I did the full. LOL Happy, happy, happy!!
2 comments:
Woohoo!!
Oh I missed a bunch again Sarah. I'm sorry you got hurt but so glad you are healing good. PT is always a good idea, even though it costs. I was a PT assistant and know just how it good it is.
Well since you don't live close enough for me to run with you which by the way I can't do but would sure cheer you on and try to be with you the first few hundred feet or so. I know you will do awesome!!!
I love you 10 thing Thursday. I learn so much about people when they do them. Love it!!!
Thank you for stopping by Sarah. Life is good, it really is.
Take care and God Bless!!
Post a Comment