Let me go back to this morning. Got up, got the kids off to school same old same old. Decided to clean the chick brooder box. I stepped out the back door to thrown the litter away when I hear and feel a POP! In my right calf. INSTANT pain & unable to put weight on it. I hopped around on my left foot and finished up taking care of the chicks then finally sat down. I FB'd asking if i need my pcp or the ER. Called Andy, then for an appoinment with pcp then my mom for a ride since Andy couldn't leave work right away. Mom came & got me and drove me into town. She bought me breakfast at the coffee shop since I hadn't even eaten yet. Andy was finally able to get there just after they took me back. Dr tortured me a bit then decided to order an ultrasound for further evaluation. But when the nurses tried to schedule it the radiology receptionist said a u/s wouldn't yield what we needed, only an MRI would. Pre-auth hoops jumped thru I had an MRI at 2:30 today. Dr prescribed Tramadol for the pain. All I can do now is ice it, rest and wait to hear the results. Hoping I'm not a surgical candidate.
Positive thoughts appreciated.
3 comments:
Positive thoughts coming your way! Love those chicken
Thinking of you, Sarah!!
Oh no!!
Post a Comment