Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Confession Wednesday

  • It's been 2 weeks since my last run. I ran today and felt pukey after. Must have been a good run.
  • I have been biking and doing physical labor for a neighbor, so I haven't been a complete couch potato.
  • I've been slacking on tracking my food.
  • The scale is reflecting my lapse. I'm up a couple pounds over my self-approved float zone. Oops!
  • I think I enjoy biking more than running.
  • My one year bandiversary is coming up on August 9th. I have my follow-up scheduled for August 12th. My 13 months of free after care expires on September 9th.
  • I know I am in the yellow zone but I'm not going to get a fill. 
  • Hubby has been out of town on business since Monday and I'm missing him.
  • I burned the crap out of my hand serving dinner last night and blamed the kids for distracting me when it wasn't *really* their fault.
  • My mother-in-law is returning soon and I am sooooo not looking forward to it. I can only hope things will be different this time.
  • I am so far behind on reading blogs it's not funny. Please forgive me for not commenting. 
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!  Talk to you all later.
 Cooled down and blogging after a 5.12 mile run.

8 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

I'm not a runner, but I would much rather bike than do practically ANY exercise!

Becky said...

Great job on the run!

Pamela E. Williams said...

I hope your hand gets better. I hate burns. We are band sisters, I was banded on the 10th August.

Cece said...

5.12 miles run?? I don't understand what that means :) Wow ... so inspirational ! also hope that the MIL situation improves !

Dawnya said...

That was a killer run!! Good for you. I hope things are better with the MIL visit. Just think positive thoughts.

Why are you not going to get a fill...even though you are in the yellow zone?

Lap Band Gal said...

AWESOME RUN!!! WOW!

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I love biking a bazillion times more than running. You can get places faster and you just feel that more accomplished. Plus, you can make it really challenging by incorporating hills.

dede said...

I can't imagine running...I hope I get to someday!!! You look so great!
dede