Friday, July 29, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy!!

Courtesy of Drazil as usual...

1.  Sun or rain?  Roses or tulips?  Romantic movie or comedy?

Sun but I love a rainy day too. Good thing I live in Washington, huh?

Out of the two, roses, but lilies are my all time fave. 

Either, depends on my mood.

2.  I've been sick lately and haven't eaten in two days - except for ice cream...which leads me to ask - what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mocha Almond Fudge

3.  Are you a door locker - in your house and car?

We lock everything. We live a stones throw from I-5 within spitting distance to the Canadian border with that kind of transient traffic you just never know who might be around.

4.  In the spirit of my being sick and wanting to die - tell me your "go to remedies" for when you are sick?

I take warm baths.
I take Lysine and excessive amounts of Vitamin C
I take whatever over the counter drugs I can to combat symptoms, nasal spray being my favorite
I cook, take care of my kids & house, do laundry and rest in between energy crashes.

5.  Repeat question:  Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life has been busy, hubby was out of town Monday morning thru late Wednesday night. I am on kid overload.


Blog land supportive as usual. :)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm all about the nasal spray, too. Don't know why! And those netty kettles (I think that's what they're called), ahh... sweet relief. :)