Monday, August 1, 2011

Super Oops!

I was leaving for a quick trip to the grocery store tonight and backed right into my husband's truck. It was totally my fault and I feel awful especially because my truck took the most damage.
My poor, poor Suburban!


Dented F-150




I guess I can be grateful all the damage is cosmetic. What's my next move? Do I call my insurance agent? Do I try to get a repair quote first? I haven't made an auto insurance claim in over 10 years and the last time I was the victim, not the perpetrator.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

EEK!!! I think I would cry.

Cece said...

Ohhhh .... car problems (mechanical or cosmetic) stink ! Hope it's not too expensive !

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

At least you have his and hers dents. Sorry, trying to find the positive. :(

Becky said...

Call the insurance company or your agent. They'll take pictures etc for you in most cases. Sorry about the fender bender. :(