Friday, August 5, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy!!

Drazil has presented us with another set of questions for this fine Friday:

1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.

Your paternal grandmother.

Red head
Fred Meyer shoe clerk (back when the shoes were in a back room)
Racist
Fake
Not a part of my life

2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?

Nails – I don't wear polish often, but I like funky bright colors.
Toes – anything goes

3. Do you get along with your parents well?

Yes, my mom and I are pretty close these days.
My parents divorced when I was 7 (long, tragic story) I only saw my dad 3 times in the 25 years after that. He committed suicide a little over 2 years ago. I loved him and I know he loved me but lack of communication kept us from being close.

4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.


Red
Purple
Blue
Pink
Yellow
Orange
 

5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
The week flew by. I worked for my neighbor and earned enough to buy the majority of the kids' school supplies. :) Hubby & I are getting along swimmingly, probably because he's gotten dessert *wink wink* several times. Kids are driving me up the friggin' wall. Everything that comes out of their mouths is in a whiny tone. Makes me want to stab my ear drums with an ice pick. 

Blog land has been great as usual! 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Can definitely relate to the last past of question 5. LOL

Have a great weekend! :)