Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bathing suit Pictures!


Checking for nipple slip...

OK take the picture.

Can you guess who had the camera? Hahaha We took the kids down to Birch Bay to play as the tide came in. We borrowed one of my step-dad's kayaks and also swam a little. At least the kids & I did, hubby stayed on the beach. Then we had a little fire (illegal where we were, oops) and made sm'ores.
Wyatt
Holly
Averill
Lydia
Last marshmallow just minutes before the tide put the fire out. 

10 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

You look terrific!! Great photos of your beautiful famly - thanks for posting!

dede said...

Great pictures!! I love the nipple slip checker one!! You're too funny!! You look so great! I hope I look that good in my kayak someday!!!
dede

Rhonda said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time on the lake! :)

Justawallflower said...

How fun! and you look terrific!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look great!

Cece said...

Great photos ! Thanks for sharing !

Stace said...

What a great day!!

Stace said...

What a great day!!

Becky said...

You look great! What a fun family day :)

Tracy said...

how much fun!!! You look good Sarah!