Here are this week's Bring Your Own Crazy questions as posted by Drazil . :)
1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
I only wear moisturizer with 15 spf on a daily basis, takes 30 secs or less. I'm a Covergirl at heart though when I do make myself up I wear foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, mascara & lip gloss. It takes less then 5 mins. I have very sensitive skin so when I find a product that doesn't make me break out I tend to stick with it.
2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.
Your oldest paternal aunt
Tall
Blonde
California
Hairdresser
Distant
3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
I was 12 & so was Rian. We were in my mom & step-dad's room. It was exhilarating and scary at the same time. I have to say I liked it, I think we kissed one more time before we broke up the next week.
4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?
I think I would choose either a children's charity or a group that provides end of life hospice care. Children don't choose their own circumstances and are innocent victims of their parents' decisions. I saw how caring the hospital hospice staff was towards my family and my Nana this past January. I would hope that anyone would needs that type of service can have it in their final days/hours regardless of their monetary situation.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Bloglife - I've seen a lot of inspiring stories of weight loss and fitness gains this week.
Real life - Hubby was out of town Mon-Thurs and now he's out crabbing with Holly. I've run 2x this week on a new route, loving it! No bike rides though. MIL arrived back from her extended trip on Tues so there's some added stress. Still have a couple of items to pick up as far as the kids' school supplies go, not to mention at least 4 pairs of shoes and some pants for Wyatt. Needing a side job to come along again. :)
1 comment:
I work for a homecare and hospice agency and would thank you for your donation ... hospice is a wonderful choice both for the patient and their family.
Post a Comment