Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reaching Out to the Universe

I just need to put this out there...

I NEED A JOB!

Ideally part time during school hours with flexibility to be home with them on half/in-service days. Evenings and weekends OK. I need a boss that understands I will reliable, dedicated, loyal, & work my ass off when I'm there but if anyone gets sick/hurt I will drop everything and leave. Not picky about type of work.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

AMEN! Put me down for one of those, too. :)

Cece said...

Me too (and I don't even have kids to work around).

Linda said...

Sarah - I'm not sure where you live, but in most places this would be applicable. Have you ever checked out Starbucks (or another coffee shop)? I was a retail ops manager for Starbucks for years and I always had Moms work in my stores during the morning shift. It's often hard to get people to show up that early and the shifts worked well as job for Moms because the morning shift can end before school is out. Check it out the pay isn't great, but there's free coffee and good benefits.

Tina said...

check out the school districts near you as well--they often need substitute educational assistants and secretarial support people. Volunteering at your children's school is a great way to get your foot in the door.