Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the School Year Begins!

Holly, my 8th grade diva
Wyatt, my 5th grade stud
Lydia & Averill, my soon to be Kindergarten cuties
All smiles after their assessments!
First day of school was yesterday for the older two. The twins had a 75 minutes assessment for class placement yesterday as well. Their class assignments and schedule should be posted Friday afternoon at the school. We decided to have them put in separate classes to give them a chance to grow/blossom/socialize individually. But I don't feel settled in that decision for some reason though, when I think about it I get anxious. Is that a sign I'm making the wrong choice? What do you all think? I'm also worried about what keeping track of four separate classes will do to my sanity. Would 3 really be that much easier? 

I have Wyatt home sick today. He got himself up and fixed his own breakfast, when I got up a little while later he started complaining of an upset stomach & then he threw up the Pept*o I gave him. Holly had an upset stomach and diarrhea yesterday so I'm not surprised. These are the types of situations that give me pause when I think about getting a job now. While my intentions to be reliable during school hours are good I can not guarantee it. Oh well, it will all work out, right?

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little slice of the Pacific Northwest. Have a great day everyone!!

Live, Laugh, Love

2 comments:

Cece said...

I get tired just reading your blog ... you must be one organized woman !

Tina said...

Mine starts school on Tuesday. I am at once excited for her and sad to see Summer go. I am a teacher and cannot offer any advice on your twins in the class situation. I can come up with arguments for either quite easily :) I don't think three or four classes will make much difference for you. It is going to be crazy either way :)

xxxooo