Friday, September 2, 2011

Clinic Before and After Pics!!

223 lbs size 24/26 top, 22/24 jeans
Here's my truth.

140 lbs size medium top, size 8 shorts












































This is what the gal who emailed these to me wrote,  

"So I had a really hard time deciphering if these photos and your “after” photos are the same person….I sure hope so!!! And if so dear lord, you look amazing!!!"


14 comments:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

That is definitely a spectacular transformation.

JD said...

Wow wow wow!!!!! This is fantastic! You look AMAZING. You should be so proud of yourself. What an awesome transformation...

Amanda said...

I am whistling right now! You look fantastic!

Vanessa said...

Wow! You look great!!!!

Banded:Big To Slim said...

i can't wait... you ladies are such inspirations!!! you look amazing!!!

Stace said...

A-Freakin-Mazing!

Sam said...

I have to agree with the comment in your post, You look so different :o) Congrats on the fantastic before/after pics!!!! You are looking great :o)

The Fat Mom said...

AMAZING!!!

Cece said...

So inspirational ... love it .. thanks for sharing !

dede said...

WOW...THAT'S INCREDIBLE...WOWZA WOW WOW! You look so damn GREAT!!! Look at your jawline!!! Your great legs!! I can't wait to lose my weight!!! Congrats...you rocked it!!
dede

Anonymous said...

She is right- you do look amazing.

financecupcake said...

NO. WAY.

Wow! You do look totally amazing! Just WOW. :)

Kim said...

that is awesome

Dani said...

Fantastic!! Very inspiring:)