Friday, September 23, 2011

Shrinkvivor!

As if I don't have enough going on in my life right now I decided to join the Shrinkvivor Challenge that The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is putting on. My plan/goal is to lose 10 lbs, well 15 I guess since I've been sitting at 145 this week. So hello to my tribemates on Tribe Green! You know who you are!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

good luck!

Sarah said...

Good luck with the challenge!

Sunset97 said...

hey, sarah!

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and being my very first follower of my new blog! i kind of retired my old blog...
i am also excited about shrinkvivor and our awesome tribe green!!
as you probably already know, elise has set up a group for us in the hood...so far, elise, me, jesse and joy have already joined it...we would love for you, emily and melissa to joined it when ya'll get a chance...!!
hope you are having a good weekend! hope to see you/ya'll soon in the hood! :)

tracy c.

Lydia Dustin said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! Thanks for the great tip! I go the band fluid taken out. THANK YOU!