Since my blog is not supposed to be searchable I am not sure how or why this site is - gothise(dot)com - is referring people to my blog. I am NOT a member there yet I've had 13 readers trafficked to me from there. Is this showing up in anyone else's stats??
6 comments:
Yes! I don't know what the heck it is either. :/
Me too!!! I have no idea why!
same here...I am not sure what the deal is.
I'm getting that, too but I think that someone who is following us (heavily) is registered with gothise and is logged in there when they are viewing our blogs.
That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now but I'm going to do some digging to see if I can figure it out...
For starters, I just typed in the name of my blog into Google and guess what? It is the first thing to come up and mine is supposed to be off the search engines as well. Sent Google immediate feedback on that.
Still searching on the other gothise thing.
oh that is scary
Post a Comment