Friday, August 26, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy

The lovely Drazil has posted her Bring Your Own Crazy questions!

1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?

It started out to be a place for me to air some private grievances away from family and friends. I thought writing about my troubles/worries would help me process them. Hence the name nwanonymom. I changed directions with it when I started down the path towards getting banded. I changed the name on my header but couldn't think of anything clever weight loss/band related that wasn't already being used. I went with a description of myself instead.


2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.

Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left

No females live there as far as I know.


3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.

Spiders
I don't hate either.
Hannah Montana

4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?

I have no go-to "fancy" store anymore now that I have lost so much weight and we are broke as a joke.

5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?

I've been keeping up reading blogs and commenting as much as possible. Obviously I haven't posted since last week's BYOC that goes to show how little I have to talk about my real life. :) It's the last weekend before school starts and the weather is going to be super nice so I hope to be out in it with the family!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much! 

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I need a cheap "go-to" store, if I find one - I'll letcha know!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I've always liked your blog name..."sassy" is a such a fun word.

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

lol I am broke here too! but my favorite go to store is the trift store :)