Monday, December 13, 2010
I Didn't Do It.
I didn't do the Jingle Bell Run on Saturday. I only got about 4 hours sleep before it was time to get up and get ready and I just couldn't do it. I had to pick hubby up at the airport around midnight, it was nearly 1am by the time we got home and I didn't get to sleep until 2am or so. I let myself down a little but I don't feel too badly about it. Instead of spending the majority of the day wrapped up in Run stuff I spent the whole day with the kids and hubby. We had breakfast together, shopped, had lunch together, bought our Christmas tree & decorated it, had dinner together, then watched a movie together. It was time we were all needing to spend with each other. All bickering aside everyone had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
There will always be another run - time spent with family is always worth it!! :)
You did the right thing, glad that you had a nice day.
I agree with Kellie and Alison - family is the most important thing. There are always different walks/runs/crawls! :)
Sounds like you had a great family day - that's important - to spend time with hubby and kids!
Also, I agree with Kellie - there will always be another run!
It all sounds like the perfect reasons not to. There will be more runs in the future - and you were certainly active anyway.
Your weight loss has been tremendous...I'm a slow loser and your blog is a challenge for me to amp up my speed with exercise...
I think the way you introduced exercise is awesome.
http://rachelthinwitin.blogspot.com/
Sounds like a lovely day! Races happen all the time, I was totally amazed when I checked out the local listings here recently. You'll do one when things aren't so hectic. :)
Post a Comment