Time certainly has flown since I signed up to do the walk. I picked up my t-shirt, bib, and bells from the Arthritis Foundation office in town on Tuesday. I am excited and a little nervous. I'm thinking about asking at the check in if it's OK to jog if I only signed up for the 2 mile walking course. I don't want to ruffle any feathers though so I won't if they say no.
My husband comes home tonight, I am due at the airport around midnight to pick him up. It's been a looooooong two weeks with him gone. So glad he's coming home.
3 comments:
Good Morning :)
Good luck on your 2 mile walk ! Let us know how it went.
Good luck today, Sarah! Can't wait to read all about it!
So did you jog?! :-) I hope you had a good "reunion" with your hubby! I hate it when my hubby goes out of town, but it can always be fun when he comes home. :-)
Post a Comment