It's been forever since I posted any pics so here goes nothing!
First was taken last July with Punky, in the pool obviously. Weight pushing 250lbs, Size 3x swimsuit. Then we have today, weight on the scale this morning 169! Wearing size 14M, perfect waist, boot cut Levi's. Sixe 2x Great Northwest Clothing Company shirt. I think their stuff runs small, I just bought an XL in red that is a little snug around the tummy and upper arms. This blue one is on its' way out. I actually had it pulled behind me a little to reduce the balloon effect.
9 comments:
Thanks for the photo update! You are looking great!
Let me start by saying you have gorgeous hair! The comparison photos are amazing - keep up the good work! :)
Congratulations - you have obviously worked hard and can now enjoy the pay off
Woooooohoooooo!! Looking good!!!
Great pix!
That might be one of my favorite pictures of you! Your hair looks sexy as all get out! I can tell a HUGE difference in your before/after! You're doing amazingly!!!!
the pictures say it all - ya done good! very good in fact!
Lookin great!!
WOW! You look great!
Post a Comment