Because that's what it was. "Tea" my foot, it was about an hour long graduation ceremony followed by cookies,cake, punch, and other finger foods. Here we are just before left, Averill went with me. Lydia & Wyatt stayed home with my mom and Andy had to go to the board meeting for the club that sponsors the archery club.
It was a much bigger thing than Holly led me to believe. Next biggest event for our school district right behind high school graduation. I really thought I'd be OK but I did tear up a couple of times. High school next year for her, just WOW.
4 comments:
You look like a proud mama! :-)
Aww, that's an exciting time! Great for Holly. :)
Congratulations! That's a major life milestone, and everyone looks so happy!
How exciting...they grow up so dang quick! You look great and HAPPY!
Post a Comment