1. Someone either in Blogland or in my mommy group on FB suggested getting work out DVDs from the library. Genius! Why didn't I think of that?! All the newest, hottest ones are checked out and have 4-5 people lined up waiting for them so I only requested ones available now. I already picked up Biggest*Loser Power Sculpt and Billy*Blanks Ultimate Tae Bo. I have Biggest*Loser Bootcamp and Cardiomax waiting for me to pick up.
2. I did the Power Sculpt on Tuesday. Love that Jillian! Hanging on to this one for a while.
3. I did the Tae Bo yesterday. It was certainly challenging and Billy is a fun instructor. :) The main work out is nearly an hour (58-59 mins) and there are some traveling sequences that my living room is just too small for so I think I'll return it.
4. I took Buster out on Tuesday to jog with me. I walked him for 1 mile initially so he could potty, then we started to jog. He was out front for about half a mile, kept looking back like, "C'mon mom! Hurry up!" and by the end of that mile he was along beside me jumping at my legs. He may end up being a good little running partner. :)
5. Holly has her 8th Grade Tea tonight. Semi-formal graduation ceremony thing. We went out last night and got her a new dress and leggings. Love the last minute shopping trips. *not* Andy can't make it so it will just be the two of us going. I'll post some pics if I can convince her to let me take some.
6. School's out tomorrow! I don't see getting so sleep in though, unless we install a run of some sort Buster will need to be walked first thing everyday.
7. I am sore from that Tae Bo workout yesterday, my neck being the worst. I may have tweaked it trying to keep my eyes on the screen while doing some sequences that I needed to face kind of away from it to do. Annoying.
8. I had my eyes examined yesterday and for the first time *ever* since I started wearing glasses (7th grade) my prescription didn't change! Since I was eligible I ordered a new pair of glasses anyway and only had to pay $33 for the upgrade to polycarbonate lenses. I'll now have 3 pair to choose from. I'll post a pic of my new, fun, funky purple frames when they come in next week. :)
9. The archery shoot last weekend was great. We had a decent turn out and everyone had fun. Sorry no pictures. I shot a practice round like a champ on Friday night then a sucktastic real one on Saturday. Form matters, turns out for some reason I was dropping my bow holding shoulder which twisted my elbow in and torqued the bow. I need more practice, practice, practice. Thankfully I bought my deer license for the modern firearm season, not bow so I don't have a deadline to be lethal.
10. Oh oh the library is open now, off to get my DVDs!
Have a great day everyone!!
11. Just had to say I did the maximum results work out on the Boot Camp video and level 1 & the cool-down on the Cardio Max video. Woo Hoo! Billy Blanks can kiss off, Bob Harper is the man!
1 comment:
I haven't set foot in a library in awhile....but that does seem like a good idea....man puppies have a lot of energy...wish I could bottle that!
Post a Comment