Thirty-six years old... ? Really? I'm totally OK with being 36 but years ago when I was just a yungun' 36 seemed OLD. I can tell you in no uncertain terms that 36 is NOT old. At least not on me. I could run my 26 year old self into the ground, hell I could run my 16 year old self into the ground. Hahahaha
Andy has assigned all of my normal daily chores to the children for the day. He is the process of making me breakfast. No cupcake for me this year unless we go get one later. He's planned a Mexican lunch. We have dinner reservations at a local steak house who happened to send me a $25 gift certificate. I don't know who their marketing company bought my name, address, and birthday from but I'm not mad about it! And I have a cute new dress to wear that I found yesterday. Pics to come!
No other big plans for the day, just going to spend time with the family and hope they behave well enough that I enjoy it. :) Hoping the rain lets up a little so I can get a run in, that I would *really* enjoy.
Hope you all have a great day too!!!
Live well, laugh often, love much!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Hope you've had a fabulous day Sarah!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day! 36 ROCKS!
Happy birthday, hope its a great one :)
Happy birthday
Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy late birthday! I hope it was a great one. :)
Happy belated birthday! And, 36 is not old- it is just a number; you look great and are a real inspiration.
Happy belated B-Day! Hopefully you had a great day!
Post a Comment