| Silly Buster kept walking into the picture. |
I ordered the Bavarian Platter which came with a smoked pork chop (YUM!), a bratwurst (OK but not my fave), a schnitzel (YUM!), green beans, pan fried potatoes, saur kraut, and red cabbage that reminded me of a sweet kraut. It was a LOT of food, I couldn't come close to finishing and I also saved room for a slice of Black Forest cake which but it wasn't all that so I only ate about half. Andy had a rib eye smothered in Hawaiian BBQ sauce, a baked potato, and green beans followed by an apple strudel w/ vanilla ice cream. We took a short stroll down at the pier then hit Dollar Tree for movie snacks. We went home, watched Wrath of the Titans and I was asleep by 11:45pm. All in all a great day and a wonderful dinner with my best friend. I am lucky, lucky lady.
2 comments:
you look so pretty! Sounds like a great celebration
You look great, Sarah! So glad you both had such a good date night - dinner sounded delicious. :)
Post a Comment